So a few weeks back Grandma Melvin got Thea Alvin and the Chipmunks to watch. I told Grandma immediately that she wasn't going to watch it. We don't get it. This kid doesn't sit still for anything. She can't seem to get enough of these chipmunks. Good for us I guess. I can honestly say I think in the last month I've seen this movie as much as I've seen Star Wars in my entire life.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Mesmerized by the 'Munks
So a few weeks back Grandma Melvin got Thea Alvin and the Chipmunks to watch. I told Grandma immediately that she wasn't going to watch it. We don't get it. This kid doesn't sit still for anything. She can't seem to get enough of these chipmunks. Good for us I guess. I can honestly say I think in the last month I've seen this movie as much as I've seen Star Wars in my entire life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment